- 1. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
- The Company collects the minimum quantity of personal information necessary for user identification and as marketing data for statistics and analysis to provide users with more services and streamline communication. The specific purposes of collecting and using different items of personal information are described below:
* Name (company name)/ID/password/company name/country/: Used for identification in the process of using services
* Address: Used for identification to send samples, catalogs and event premiums
* E-mail address/contact info: Used for sending notices, providing information on new products or events, confirming passwords, and handling customer inquiries/complaints
- 2. Use for other purposes, providing personal information to and sharing it with a third party
- Unless agreed to by users or stipulated in relevant laws and regulations, the Company shall not use your personal information or provide it to other companies or organizations beyond the scope specified in the 「Purpose of collecting and using personal information」 under any circumstance.
If the Company provides or shares your personal information, the Company shall inform you in advance in e-mail or writing who will receive or share the information, what items are provided or shared, and for what purpose the personal information is provided or shared, and seek your consent.
- 3. Consent to collection of personal information
- 4.Using cookies to collect personal information
- The Company shall make use of ‘cookies’ which saves and retrieves your personal information whenever necessary. A cookie refers to a very small text file that the server used for website operations sends to the user’s browser. It is saved on the hard disk of your computer. The Company shall use the cookie saved on your hard disk to retrieve such information as name so as to provide service without any additional input. You have an option as to the installation of a cookie. Accordingly, you can set the option in the web browser to allow all cookies, to indicate when a cookie is being saved, or to refuse all cookies.
- 5. How to access and correct your personal information
- You can always access or correct your personal information registered with our site. If you want to access or correct your personal information, you can access or correct it directly on the member information modification page, or send an e-mail to the privacy manager who will immediately take necessary actions. If you request that an error about your personal information be corrected, the Company shall not use or provide the personal information in question.
- 6. How to cancel your membership
- You can always cancel your consent to the collection, use and provision of personal information that you gave when you joined as a member. To cancel your membership, please contact the privacy manager via Mypage or E-mail. We shall immediately take necessary actions, e.g. deleting your personal information.
- 7. Period of retention and use of personal information
- When the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information is achieved, the Company shall immediately delete your personal information.
* Membership information: When you cancel your membership or the account is dismissed
* Shipping information collected for surveys and events: When goods or services are delivered or provided
However, even when the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information has been achieved, if your personal information needs to be retained pursuant to the provisions in the Commercial Law, the Company may retain your personal information.
- 8. Privacy manager
- The Company appoints the following privacy manager who is in charge of protecting your personal information and handling your complaints in relation to your privacy. If you have any questions regarding privacy, please contact the privacy manager at the following address. He shall promptly respond to your inquiries in good faith
* Affiliation: General Affairs Department
* Name: Park Hoon (email@example.com)
* Phone: 02-3480-5176
* Fax: 02-3480-5424