Construction-grade PCM coatings are used for interior and exterior (roof & wall) of buildings, and PCM steel plates exposed outside requires high weatherability.
KCC's construction-grade PCM coatings are mainly polyester melamine type and are designed to have excellent weather resistance, chemical resistance and corrosion resistance.
Construction-grade PCM coatings can be classified into RMP, SMP, HDP, NDP and PVDF according to the function of weather resistance, and can be classified as wrinkle coating and high-build type depending on the exterior appearance and system.
General Construction Interior/Exterior Materials
- Applied to interior/exterior materials for buildings such as houses and warehouses
- Roof materials, sandwich panels, interior finishing
- Excellent workability, weatherability and durability
Interior/exterior materials for high grade buildings
- Applied as high grade interior/exterior materials for buildings and villas
- Steel plate for AL composite panel, and for roof/wall of high rise building
- Excellent weatherability and durability of fluorine steel, SMP and polyurethane
Functional interior/exterior material
- Interior/exterior panel with various functions
- Provides functions such as self-cleaning, anti-graffiti, cool roofing and anti-static, etc.
Style-up interior/exterior material
- Unique appearance with colorful appearance and various patterns
- Printed steel plant, wrinkle, chameleon, high-gloss fluorine steel plate, etc.